- Assist the Senior Manager in developing and implementing digital marketing initiatives for ASTRI’s technology capabilities, products and services including website, mobile, social media, SEM, and SEO
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to enhance/develop websites, including concept, content, UX/UI design
- Develop promotional campaigns to drive online performance
- Work with agencies to derive and develop visuals for digital platforms, and apply analytics to drive optimization
- Assist in budget management and ad hoc project as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Business, Marketing, Multi-media, Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in marketing, prefer in digital marketing and/or social media
- Experience in driving website from concept development, design to production
- Experience in using visual, infographics, and video for content
- High proficiency in managing advertising creative, digital media planning and buying, social media content, SEM and SEO
- Knowledgeable in the latest trends and best practices in I&T digital marketing, website and UX/UI design is preferrable
- Fast-paced, creative with ability to lead multiple projects
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.