- Assist the Director of Technical Marketing and Strategic Partnership to formulate promotion strategies, manage collaborative partnership projects with universities, quangos and industry associations, and develop new strategic alliances locally and internationally.
- Identify, assess and facilitate partnership opportunities that maximise promotional impact and results.
- Review existing partnerships on a regular basis.
- Centralize resources in a structured manner to facilitate planning, award application, storytelling and event management.
- Support the coordination and execution of technology seminars, workshops, events, guest visits and partnership developments.
- Manage and liaise with partners and vendors for ASTRI best interest.
- Other relevant duties driven by business demands.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines with 6+years’ experience in partnership management. Less experienced candidate would be considered for Assistant Manager.
- Experience in dealing and liaising with NGOs, government accounts and/or universities.
- Positive, accountable, detail-minded and creative problem-solver and executor with proven track records in successful launching of impactful strategic partnerships.
- Digital savvy and willing to learn the most updated best practices.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints.
- Highly result-oriented, team-oriented, excellent presentation, communication, liaison, negotiation and interpersonal skills with positive can-do attitudes.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.