- Assist the Senior Director to drive continuous improvement in project management, business and technology transfer planning, consortium management, manpower architecture, day-to-day team operational efficiency and etc.
- Support project management such as preparing project materials, project proposals and progress report, refine language quality of project documentation, budget control, update project status, generate summary report and etc.
- Contribute in the business and technology transfer process from handling internal patent administration to delivering market plan with project team to product end-users in industry.
- Serve as a cluster liaison with external and internal stakeholders and act as a gate-keeper to ensure work processes to comply with company’s regulatory requirement.
- Develop new solutions for maintaining and utilizing project information for reporting and planning purposes.
- Create presentation materials and marketing collaterals such as powerpoint, annual report, technology flyers and etc.
- Facilitate smooth coordination and organization of project/team activities, meetings and ad hoc functional events.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Engineering, Business, Communication or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Good understanding and knowledge of power electronics technology.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across engineering, design, marketing, business.
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-minded and multi-tasking.
- Proactive, ability to achieve tight timelines and work under pressure.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.