- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, budgeting and various reporting functions in support of the CFO office
- Implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements
- Assist in preparation of year end audit schedules
- Support in preparing the group consolidation accounts
- Assist in tax filing, budgetary control, resources planning and financial analysis
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax advisors.
- Assist in upgrading the accounting systems
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant with degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in public sector, Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Hands-on experience with Cognos TM1 preferred
- Knowledge in FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.