- Design and execute technology promotion plan to reinforce the leadership position of ICS on the focused technologies such as supporting project dissemination, promotion and technology transfer activities, creating marketing collaterals and etc.
- Drive project collaboration, implement regular technical forums, conduct annual survey, compile annual report, spearhead centre promotion and etc. to enhance the development of the Hong Kong Branch of National Engineering Research Centre for Application Specific Integrated Circuit System (CNERC)
- Serve as a cluster liaison with external and internal stakeholders to manage the Advanced Semiconductor Consortium and ensure its operation efficiency to promote ASTRI and CNERC
- Assist the TD Leader to lead technology initiatives and define the project roadmap to drive continuous improvement in divisional development. Support project plan and talent implementation, monitor project progress status including project documentation, budget control, resources allocation, progress report and etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Communication or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Good understanding and knowledge of technology roadmap and project implementation, technology and product promotion, consortium and multiple stakeholder management, etc.
- Experience and network in the semiconductor industry are plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally across engineering, design, marketing, business
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-minded and multi-tasking
- Proactive, ability to achieve tight timelines and work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.