It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Supervise, monitor, and review all day-to-day accounting activities, including but not limited to reviewing payment and vouchers, and budgetary control
- Conduct month-end closing and produce financial and management reports to ensure compliance with policies and guidelines
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to subordinate
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax advisors
- Prepare yearly and long-term budget plan
- Implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Qualified Accountant with a degree in Accounting or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of hands-on and relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- A self-motivator and team player to handle job duties with tight deadlines and ad hoc requests
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to multi-task with good time-management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of the FLEX accounting system is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Live with ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
For Application, please email [email protected] quoting the Ref. No. with an updated detailed resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.