Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate all day-to-day projects accounting activities
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Review project accounts and statements to ensure the compliance with policies and guidelines
- Perform budgetary control, resources planning, and financial analysis
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to subordinates
- Support in preparing the group consolidation accounts
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax advisors
- Support the Government’s resources allocation exercises
- Implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements
- Coordinate the accounting systems upgrade project
- Maintain the key financial systems
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Qualified Accountant with a degree in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in the public sector, Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Good understanding of government funding policies and procedures, attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- A self-motivator and team player to handle job duties with tight deadlines and ad hoc requests
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to multi-task with good time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of the FLEX accounting system is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Cognos TM1 is preferred
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
For Application, please email [email protected] quoting the Ref. No. with an updated detailed resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.