- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, budgeting and various reporting functions in support of the CFO office
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Perform budgetary control, resources planning, and financial analysis
- Review project accounts and statements to ensure the compliance with policies and guidelines
- Formulate and implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax advisors
- Maintain the key financial systems
- Explore various platforms and entity structures for new initiatives.
- Qualified Accountant with a Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the public sector or sizable organizations, Big 4 managerial experience is a definite advantage.
- Good understanding of government funding policies and procedures, attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- A self-motivator and team player to handle job duties with tight deadlines and ad hoc requests.
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to multi-task with good time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge in the FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Cognos TM1 is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.