- Plan and deliver organizational development activities to support the sustainability of the Company.
- Propose and support the planning and design of OD initiatives based on organization diagnosis.
- Design appropriate deliverables, including but not limited to reports, questionnaires, and tracking mechanism and effectively communicate to appropriate audience.
- Facilitate and conduct training and development events. Source, select and manage external consultants when appropriate to support the delivery of key OD programmes.
- Report and monitor effectiveness of OD programmes and initiatives through the development of evaluation processes and measurements.
- University graduate in Organisational Development, Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Learning & Development or related disciplines.
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in OD
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to develop clear OD road map and deliver effectively.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua with strong communicate and presentation skills.
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels.
- Excellent computer literacy, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Suitable candidates with less experience can be considered as Manager.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. This position will be open until it is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.