- Design, develop, and test latest blockchain technologies.
- Build PoCs quickly to enable rapid prototyping of ideas.
- Participate in software development of other big data analytics projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience with Java / Go / Kotlin / Solidity.
- Understanding of Blockchain based application development and consensus algorithm.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with smart contracts or private blockchain projects (permissioned distributed ledgers) is a big plus.
- Experience in R3 Corda / Hyper Ledger Fabric is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.