- To develop and perform the electrical test, reliability test and product compliance test of power module product
- To generate test plan, test specification, and test design drawing and/or documentation
- To perform product characterization, verification / validation according to test plan and specification
- To perform and manage electrical test for batch product production
- To interface with customer and supplier for product electrical characteristic related support and issue
- To support product manager to define product electrical specification for new project
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered
- Hands-on experience in the development of power converter products, such as point-of-load converter, DC-DC converter, etc. is preferrable
- Hands-on experience in the development of automatic testing system for power converters products is a plus
- Familiar with market available product portfolio, such as TI, ADI, LT. is an advantage
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible, positive and outgoing character is preferred
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.