- Develop software applications and middleware for mobile device.
- Participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle, including design, coding, integration, testing and documentation.
- Applying software technologies to our products to achieve uniqueness and sustainability.
- Work independently and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors and/or customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Hands-on Java, C/C++ programming is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing Android/iOS/UWP/web applications is preferred.
- Experience in developing mobile applications with Unity is an advantage.
- Experience in OpenCV is definitely an advantage.
- Familiar with HoloLens SDK or ARCore, is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.