- Develop modelling and simulation software for cutting-edge DNN accelerator/AI chip
- Develop tool chain for DNN Accelerator/AI chip including quantizer and compiler
- Firmware and driver development, board bring-up and new hardware enablement on RTOS or Linux
- Research and Development in machine learning, computer vision and image processing algorithm
- Participate in AI system design, implementation and optimization for commercialization and execute projects advancing the practical state-of-the-art in machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL)
- Provide excellent communication with customers, partners, and teammates
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with 3 years or more of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Strong programming skills in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Python
- R&D experience in machine learning, embedded system design, hardware design, or AI relevant areas is highly preferred
- Experience with DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe is a plus
- Familiarity with architecture simulation tools and methodologies is a plus
- Team player with good communication skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.