- Develop modelling and simulation software for cutting-edge DNN accelerator/AI chip
- Develop tool chain for DNN Accelerator/AI chip including quantizer and compiler
- Participate in AI system design, implementation and optimization for commercialization
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, Python) is a must
- R&D experience in machine learning, embedded system design, hardware design, or AI relevant areas is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with architecture simulation tools and methodologies (Gem 5, Qemu etc) is a plus
- Team player with good communication skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.