- To support the power electronics converter’s digital software research, design, development, testing, and troubleshoot.
- To generate new converter / system control ideas / solutions.
- To work with the development team and ensure system performance according to specifications and quality requirements.
- To conduct literature and marketing reviews on products, patents, and research papers.
- To assist project proposal preparation and presentation.
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Power Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- Good knowledge of embedded firmware design (using DSP, ARM, FPGA, MCU, etc.) for power electronics converter control applications.
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work.
- Knowledge in the product development process and supply chain management will be a big plus.
- Good written and communication skills in English.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.