- Work with the development team, involve in power electronics converter prototype development, laboratory testing and troubleshooting processes
- Good understanding and knowledge on chemical behavior and performance of electronics components, such as PCB and capacitor, in harsh environment
- Experimental results analysis and report preparation
- Conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents, and research papers
- Perform electronics and magnetic material search, benchmark and supply-chain build up
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in electrical, electronics, chemistry or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work is preferrable;
- Knowledge in product development process and supply chain management will be a big plus;
- Good written and communication skills in English is an advantage;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible, and outgoing character is a plus
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.