- Technical support to end-users, system and network;
- Maintain the IT computer asset inventory accurately, up-to-date and well utilized;
- To administer and maintain corporate application systems;
- Provide service and support on office automation software and applications;
- Upkeep the quality and service level of IT services provisioned;
- Enforce IT security policies and governance;
- Carry out general IT related clerical works, data analysis.
- Degree or diploma of computer / IT or equivalent;
- 3 years or more work experience in large corporation, large user pool is preferred;
- Skillful in Office productivity software and automation tools;
- Analytical mind, good trouble-shooting skill;
- Experiences in both Windows and Linux is preferred;
- Experiences in application system administration/support;
- Experiences in programming, software development is an advantage;
- Experience in web services, cloud services and web applications;
- Good communication skill and good team player;
- Good language skill in both English and Chinese;
- Can work independently with minimum supervision;
- Eager to learn new technologies and act pro-actively.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. This position will be open until it is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.