- Formulate and execute recruitment strategies, policies and programs that deliver internal and external recruiting results to meet ASTRI’s strategic needs.
- Partner with leadership team and HR operations in identification and prioritization of current and future talent needs. Develop talent acquisition model, implement staffing plans/workforce plans and maintain talent intelligence.
- Manage the full spectrum of recruitment life cycle and budget.
- Build ASTRI employer brand for positive candidate experience and on-boarding experience.
- Analyze recruitment efficiency and effectiveness for continuous improvement. Initiate and implement improvement measures as appropriate.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or related disciplines with minimum 10+ years of talent acquisition (or related HR) experience in high tech industry, with 5+ years’ experience leading recruiters within complex and multi-faceted proven ability to lead complex projects with successful program/project management and process orientation
- Innovative, self-motivated, with ability to influence across all levels of the organization. Outstanding ability to analyze key business drivers/metrics to develop and deliver solutions. In depth knowledge of recruiting in the intelligence community.
- An effective communicator, proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Live the ASTRI values
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 18 November 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.