- Lead PA function for the delivery of corporate communications to raise awareness, profile, reputation. Proactively promote ASTRI’s technologies and innovations Thought Leadership through all available channels.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and ecosystem partners to drive integrated Marketing Communications Strategy that delivers ASTRI’s overarching missions and goals.
- Develop Corporate Communications strategy and plans. Lead PA team to deliver internal & external communications, branding & digital, industry & media relations, conference and event strategy, project management, reputation and compliance.
- Drive reputation – primary focus is on Hong Kong and expand publicity in GBA, mainland and greater China area.
- Media – to deliver measurable corporate communications plan via traditional and digital new channels, including TV, press, radio and digital media. Build, enhance and maintain HK’s local and build pan-regional media touch points to improve profile for ASTRI.
- Branded editorial and digital communications – Improve and maintain corporate website. Improve engagement with target audiences via branded editorial, storytelling videos, infographics, animations and videos, articulated in approachable easy-to-understand audio and visuals.
- Improve efficiency and quality. Set goals & KPIs for PA team and every member. Define measurement for success and motivate performance.
- Ensure PA team’s compliance to ISO policy, adhered to Procurement and Accounting and related processes.
- Perform effectively as Spokesperson on ASTRI’s official view internally and externally. Advance ASTRI’s Tech research expert profile, collaborating with influential stakeholders e.g. think tank, campaigning organization, industrial body and consumer group; and the Media.
- Establish, maintain and enhance trusted relationship with the CMO, CEO, Board of Directors, ITC as well as quangos, businesses, ecosystem collaborators, marketing & media community and interest groups.
- Within ASTRI, align with all functions through inter-departmental meetings. Collaborate across functions and business units to advocate strategic positioning of the company.
- Within the PA team to build Trust, Respect and regular communication among team members. Collaboration with TM and internal partners. Further, to help ASTRI develop a positive Culture, collaborate to jointly advance the company’s reputation and business interests.
- Develop relevant, engaging content and messages to promote brand, in terms of tone of voice, effective use of Tech content for news release, presentation, blog post, social media, letter to the editor, internal newsletters, townhall communications, etc. Handles government and official responses, etc.
- Responsible to produce CEO’s speech and scripts to address external functions and conferences. Screen external invitations and recommend ASTRI’s appropriate actions.
- Handle ad-hoc projects, new initiatives and stretched goals as directed by the CMO.
- Proactively anticipate and effectively manage/mitigate reputation risks by engaging stakeholders and managing media appropriately; and via internal communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, Business, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Solid experience in B2B Marketing & Communications – including large scale brand management, digital, marketing, media, corporate communications, internal (employees) communications.
- An excellent presenter and public speaker with outstanding communications skills, must be a strong leader, a proactive marketer, active industry outreach, with listening power, and cultural sensitivity.
- Superb writing and presentation skills in English and Chinese (spoken Cantonese and Mandarin); able to translate and articulate complex information into easy-to-understand consumer benefits and messages.
- Proven consensus-building and interpersonal skills. Highly adaptable to reprioritize and shift gears quickly, comfortable in a fast pace environment and be diplomatic, responsive and mature.
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving skills to handle internal customer and external stakeholder.
- A proactive, confident and action-oriented individual possessing a strong team spirit and ready collaboration.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.