Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Set and implement the procurement strategy and guidelines with integrity and compliance
- Formulate procurement best practices to support business needs under ASTRI’s ISO policies and procedures
- Manage the procurement functions to ensure consistency, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness aligned with ASTRI ISO guidelines
- Offer professional advice and support on procurement initiatives to assist business units towards corporate goals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on procurement requests. Offer quality solutions with strict business ethics.
- Execute complex procurement and tender process with impartiality and conviction of non-negotiable ethics
- Lead and motivate the procurement team as a business partner to business units to fulfil business needs and goals
- Review procurement policies and procedures regularly to optimize the operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform ad hoc assignments directed by CFO / CEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related disciplines, preferably with CIPS / CPSM
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the procurement of equipment, materials, or professional services in sizable organizations
- Well versed in procurements’ legal and regulatory requirements, and commercial terms
- Exposure in procurement operation and contract management in the public sector, government-related body, or multinational organization is highly preferable
- Sound business acumen and judgement with high integrity
- Assertive and resilient leader who is honest and highly organized in stakeholder management, partnership collaboration, and team management
- Practical and sensible problem-solver with excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to work independently and under high pressure
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.