- Set the strategic direction of the procurement functions;
- Lead complex procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures;
- Drive the procurement team with good quality of work;
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters to all staff throughout the organization;
- Develop procurement electronic system;
- Lead the tendering process;
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management, if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in purchasing for equipment, materials or services;
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Flexible, dynamic, strong minded and detail-oriented;
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated;
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP and;
- Experience in ERP system, a plus;
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.