- Manage and oversee the infrastructure operations of IT and facilities to meet the organization needs, quality and compliance standards;
- Formulate functional vision and strategy ensuring IT security, workplace safety and enabling productivity;
- Lead the teams providing user friendly and reliable IT services including but not limited to Active Directory, email, system monitoring, backup and recovery. Collaborate with R&D groups to manage all central IT applications, information systems and assets;
- Lead the development of a comprehensive reporting platform to provide accurate and real-time management data for planning and decision-making; support system administration for corporate systems, e.g. accounting, HRM, payroll systems, knowledge management; and
- Conduct long-term facilities planning for expansion. Lead renovation/relocation projects.
- Degree or above in computer science or related disciplines;
- At least 12 years’ experience in leading IT function of a sizeable company in technology industry/professional services/public sector;
- Substantial management experience in IT strategic planning, architecture management, project management, and IT security management practices; experience in managing and implementing renovation/relocation projects ;
- An effective manager and problem solver with good communication skills who can motivate and drive transformation; and
- Live ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 21 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.