- Lead and manage IT and Facilities and Safety team to drive business strategies and support the efficient operations of the Company
- Manage the development, deployment, and ongoing support of IT systems, in collaboration with different business units. Source and procure services where appropriate and manage the vendor relationships
- Identify, assess, monitor, and mitigate risks relating to IT security, software asset management, workplace safety, etc.
- Review governance framework and policies to ensure services are delivered in high quality and compliance with established standards and policies
- Plan to fulfill long-term business requirements in terms of office space, facilities, and equipment. Manage renovation/ relocation projects when necessary
- Oversee the administration of the teams including budgeting and resource planning
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 12 years experience in leading the IT function of a sizeable company. Knowledge and experience in facility management/ workplace safety is an advantage
- Substantial experience in IT strategy, governance, and management. Proven abilities in project management and cybersecurity management
- Prior experiences in the implementation for ERP solutions.
- Qualifications such as CGEIT, PMP, ERP consultancy, and ISO 9000/27000 are preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, responsible, and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.