- Develop and implement Intellectual Property and Knowledge Management strategies for the best IPKM practices
- Reports to COO. Lead a team to oversee:
- IP life cycle management from inception to expiration, including but not limited to invention disclosure review, overseeing patent specifications, drafting and response to office action notice, and maintenance of granted IP.
- Knowledge management for retaining ASTRI research project output to support client development and commercialization initiatives.
- Management of information dissemination on knowledge sharing system and program. Maintain communications on knowledge management through seminars and events internally and externally.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in achieving IP & PM goals
- Improve in-house procedures and support procedure compliance
- Organize internal committee meeting
- Support IP commercialization activities
- Plan and manage IP & KM budget and expense
- Act as CEO delegate to coordinate with ITC on IPKM including presentation of ASTRI IPKM annual report
- Perform related tasks assigned by management
- Master’s degree or above in Science or Engineering. Higher degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant IPKM work experience in a leadership role of a technology company
- Expert knowledge in patent prosecution
- Qualified patent agent is preferred
- Excellent team management exposure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.