Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Review the governance framework for relevance and coherence, drive and implement changes for best-in-class corporate governance policies and practices
- Review and update internal policies, procedures, and manuals relating to governance and compliance, establish clear ownership of responsibilities and follow up remediations
- Advise Senior Management on corporate governance and compliance with laws, regulatory rules, and company policies
- Lead a team to carry out a full spectrum of company secretarial duties, including but not limited to, preparing and filing relevant forms for filing with the Companies Registry, drafting resolutions, minutes taking, etc. for the Company and its subsidiaries
- Organize Board/ committee meetings, compile minutes, and perform other related duties
- Drive consistent and high-quality corporate secretarial support and documentation
- Plan for and implement changes in response to auditors’ recommendations
- Streamline processes and simplify meeting materials where appropriate
- Lead the corporate secretariat team effectively and drive a high-performance culture
- Provide team members with coaching to further improve the quality of deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or above and an Associate/Fellow of HKICG for at least 6 years
- A minimum of 8 years’ post-qualification company secretarial experience, with at least 4 years in a supervisory level. Having attained a senior position of responsibility in a firm, corporation, or public organization.
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies. Good knowledge of corporate governance requirements, statutory and regulatory requirements in dealing with compliance issues, especially Companies Ordinance
- Strong organizational, planning, and administration skills as well as a high degree of professional maturity
- Detail-oriented, committed to the highest ethical and professional standards; unquestioned discretion in maintaining the confidentiality
- Ability to lead a team to perform duties to meet the demanding time frame
- Able to travel occasionally according to business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese. Putonghua is an added advantage.
- Hands-on computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Chinese word-processing & Email
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.