- Review the governance framework for relevance and coherence, drive and implement changes for best-in-class corporate governance policies and practices
- Review and update internal policies, procedures and manuals relating to governance and compliance, establish clear ownership of responsibilities and follow up remediations
- Advise Senior Management on corporate governance and compliance with laws, regulatory rules and company policies
- Lead a team to carry out a full spectrum of company secretarial duties, including but not limited to, preparing and filing relevant forms to Companies Registry, drafting resolutions, minutes taking etc. for the Company and its subsidiaries
- Organize Board/ committee meetings, compile minutes and perform other related duties
- Drive consistent and high-quality corporate secretarial support and documentations
- Plan for and implement changes in response to auditors’ recommendations
- Streamline processes and simplify meeting materials where appropriate
- Lead the corporate secretariat team effectively and drive a high-performance culture
- Provide team members with coaching to further improve the quality of deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or above and a qualified member of a related professional body such as HKICS/ ICSA for at least 6 years
- A minimum of 12 years of company secretarial experience. Having attained a senior position of responsibility in firm, corporation or public body
- Hands-on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies. Good knowledge in corporate governance requirements, company ordinance, statutory and regulatory requirements in dealing with compliance issues
- Strong organizational, planning and administration skills as well as a high degree of professional maturity
- Detail-oriented, commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards; unquestioned discretion in maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to lead a team to perform duties according to demanding time frame
- Able to travel occasionally according to business need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Hands-on computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Chinese word-processing & Email
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.