Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Development of device drivers for hardware devices
- Development of firmware for embedded system
- Work with hardware engineers in firmware development
- Portation of software to new CPU architecture
- Responsible for the complete cycle of development including design, coding, debugging, and documentation
- PhD or Master degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered.
- Experience in C and assembly programming for embedded system is a plus
- Experience in Linux device driver development is a plus
- Experience in Real Time Operating System programming is a plus
- Experience in RISC-V architecture and programming will be an advantage
- Experience in Linux and GIT version control will be an advantage
- Live ASTRI value
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.