- Lead and develop the accounting team with full responsibility
- Oversee all daily accounting, financial reporting, management reporting, consolidation, budgetary control, tax compliance, cash management of HK and PRC operation;
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting in HK/PRC and Government funding guidelines;
- Prepare annual and long term finance plan of the Company, support the company’s resources allocation exercises;
- Prepare board paper, presentation and board materials for committee meetings;
- Plan and initiate improvements and new developments on accounting operation;
- Formulate and implement internal control policies and procedures, monitor proper compliance, issue instructions on related matters;
- Explore various platforms and entity structures for new initiatives;
- Lead, supervise and provide guidance to subordinates;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors. Improve internal work processes and service levels; and
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree or above, holder of professional accounting qualifications (e.g. HKICPA or equivalent)
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience in finance and accounting, substantial managerial experience in sizable MNC environment / public organizations; Big 4 experience is a plus
- A “hands on” leader with all round experience in finance related matters, including daily accounting, financial reporting, management reporting, project management, audit, tax, budget and treasury, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-minded, positive attitude with good business acumen. Attention to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 21 January 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.