- Provide a wide range of confidential administrative support a senior executive
- Coordinate meetings, activities and communications on behalf of the senior executive in a highly efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain confidential records and files as necessary and perform ongoing reports compilation and provide support to ensure timely distribution and accuracy of reports
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on critical items in order to effectively meet deadlines/commitments
- Develop good working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and their assistants
- Support all other ad hoc requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in an executive assistant capacity in sizable organizations
- Articulate with excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese is a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills is a must
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent integrity and able to keep confidentiality in highest priority manner
- Good inter-personal skills and work in a fast pace dynamic environment
- Demonstrates good understanding of finance and accounting principles is a plus
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 16 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.