- Provide a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to senior executives;
- Coordinate meetings, events/activities and minutes taking;
- Communicate on behalf of senior executive(s) in a highly efficient and professional manner;
- Maintain confidential records and files as necessary and perform ongoing reports compilation and provide support to ensure timely distribution and accuracy of reports;
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on critical items in order to effectively meet deadlines/commitments;
- Develop good working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and their assistants;
- Support all other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of experience in an executive assistant capacity in sizable organizations;
- Articulate with superb command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, including Chinese correspondence, is a must.
- Strong organisational and time management skills is a must;
- Highly resourceful and mature team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent integrity and able to keep confidentiality in highest priority manner;
- Good inter-personal skills and works well in a fast pace dynamic environment;
- Demonstrates good undertaking of general knowledge in Marketing and accounting principles is a plus; and
- Lives Astri values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.