- Provide a wide range of confidential administrative support to a senior executive;
- Coordinate meetings, activities and communications on behalf of the senior executive in a highly efficient and accurate manner;
- Maintain confidential records and files as necessary and perform ongoing reports compilation and provide support to ensure timely distribution and accuracy of reports;
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on critical items in order to effectively meet deadlines/commitments;
- Develop a good working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and their assistants;
- Support all other ad hoc requests as directed by CAO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of experience in an executive assistant capacity in sizable organizations;
- Articulate with superb command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, including Chinese correspondence, is a must.
- Good at data managing tools such as VLOOPUP & Pivot table in Excel;
- Excellent desk research capability and communication skill for basic data searching, collection and presentation;
- Strong organisational and time management skills is a must;
- Highly resourceful and mature team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent integrity and able to keep confidentiality in highest priority manner;
- Good inter-personal skills and works well in a fast pace dynamic environment;
- Demonstrates good undertaking of general knowledge in human resources, IT, and accounting principles is a plus;
- Lives Astri values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.