- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the team.
- Manage calendar, schedule meetings and appointments with internal and external parties.
- Make travel arrangement including flight booking and hotel accommodation arrangement.
- Responsible for daily coordination with related departments.
- Support all other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business administration or related discipline.
- 2 years’ relevant experience in administrative and secretarial area.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese processing.
- Organized, attention to detail, good communication skills, ability to perform multi-tasking and strong sense of responsibility.
- Immediately available is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.