- Responsible for innovative mobile/portable device applications development.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Work independently, and also as part of a team of the R&D team, vendors and customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, or related discipline, with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Solid experience in Android/Linux based smart phone and/or portable electronic product development, focusing in applications and framework development.
- Strong experience in C/C++, Java and shell script programming is required.
- Passionate about Software Technologies and use them to develop innovative products and solve daily problems.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Experience and knowledge in emerging technologies such as Multimedia Streaming, Computer Vision, IoT, VR/AR, Mobile Gaming, etc., is an advantage.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
- Fresh graduate with good programming and technology knowledge will also be considered.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.