- Software development and algorithm design.
- Participate in software development of Artificial Intelligence, FinTech, and Smart City projects.
- Design and develop the front-end and back-end of an online cloud computing platform.
- Master Degree holder in computer studies, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 1 year of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Solid experience in software and system development (C/C++, C#, Java or Python) is highly preferred.
- Experience in new technologies such as machine learning, blockchain, distributed networking, etc. is highly preferred.
- Experience in well-known data analytics challenge or ACM competition is highly preferred.
- Passionate about producing quality software and user experience is highly preferred.
- A good team player.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.