- Learn and support R&D team on latest Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system, with the objective to deploy commercial trials and roll-outs in the market in partnership with industry leaders in this area;
- Support on-site testing of V2X system and trial sites;
- Support marketing activities, preparing demonstrations/showcases;
- Research and build up know-how and hands-on experience in –
- Latest 5G and V2X network and system architecture standards;
- Supporting roadside sensor integration and testing (lidar, radar, UWB); and
- Communicating and supporting customers for commercialization.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred;
- Knowledge of Python, TensorFlow would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Linux, CANBUS, RTK-GPS, GIS would be a plus;
- Candidate with vehicle driving experience and/or a valid Hong Kong driving license would be a plus for the occasional car driving and operation for testing V2X technologies.
- Fluent in English good written and oral communication skills; Putonghua oral communication skills is preferred.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.