- Learn and perform 5G network and system integration involving 5G core network, edge computing system and 5G applications integration, with focus on the smart city 5G site deployment.
- Hands on and gain experience on end-to-end system integration, inter-operability testing, verifications, performance testing and tuning on 5G system;
- Perhaps hands-on integration and field test on smart city 5G infrastructure and applications;
- Communicate and support customers for commercialization.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred;
- Experience in system integration and testing, test case writing, execution, and reporting is a plus;
- Hands-on experiences of Unix/Linux is preferred;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes is a plus;
- Knowledge of LTE/5G standards, its system architecture (SA), and procedures are preferred.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills. Putonghua is optional (for communications with customers and partners).
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.