- Work with a mentor as part of a team to develop system hardware for eco-friendly power system.
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned to meet the project requirement and time schedule.
- Support R&D work by assist in prototype testing and routine results collection and sorting.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, or related subject, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.