- Design and develop multi-core software defined radio signal processing (DSP) in multi-core ARM system.
- Develop and maintain the Linux kernel system and device drivers for ARM core.
- Optimization of software defined radio solution to fulfil real time deadline requirements.
- Verification of LTE/5G PHY layer solution.
- Participate in a team for LTE-TDD/FDD Terminal and Femto base-station development.
- Develop innovative signal processing algorithms or protocol or FPGA/ASIC implementation or DSP implementation.
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication system, such as LTE, 5G and etc is a plus.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language is a must.
- Experience with real-time software programming and multi-threaded programming.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, or other scripting language is a plus.
- Experience in wireless physical layer signal process is a plus.
- Experience with the GCC, GDB, GNU toolchain, Yocto is a plus.
- Development experience on FPGA/ASIC is a plus.
- Development experience on Protocol/ARM/MPC is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.