- Assist in the ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Generate graphic design as needed by the project;
- Participate in UI/UX design process;
- Testing and other tasks as required.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or Industrial Design from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Preferable with some hands-on experience;
- Strong team work spirit and proactive;
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.