- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Support data collection and testing platform development.
- Develop proof of concept design and generate report.
- Create prototypes and design user interface material for marketing use.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Creative Multimedia or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- General knowledge in power electronics.
- Ability to present engineering concept and data in creative visualization.
- Candidate with UI/UX background will be an advantage.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.