- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Support data collection and system testing platform development;
- Develop proof of concept design and generate report;
- Create prototypes and design user interface material for technology promotion use.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Creative Multimedia or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program;
- General knowledge in power and energy storage technology;
- Ability to present engineering concept and data in creative visualization;
- Candidate with UI/UX knowledge will be an advantage.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.