- To support the parametric study data analysis for thermoregulation components;
- To support battery cell and module performance evaluation under different cooling conditions;
- To assist test data processing related to thermal analysis of smart cooling system samples.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program;
- Basic knowledge built in energy storage system and its evaluation techniques;
- Capable to work in a multidisciplinary team with good interpersonal skill;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.