- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop web-based applications;
- Develop distributed data processing systems/big data pipelines using modern toolkits such as Kafka, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science/engineering (or related field), including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Experience in programming using Java / Scala / python
- Experience in SQL and Web application development
- Preferred: Experience/knowledge in big-data and NoSQL technologies: Kafka, ElasticSearch, Neo4J, Streamsets, etc.
- Preferred: Experience in developing Microservices
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.