- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop Web and mobile software for Fintech applications;
- Develop test suite to verify software quality and security.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in server development using frameworks such as NodeJS, JavaEE, Spring, Docker is a plus.
- Experience in Android application development is a plus.
- Experience in blockchain development is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.