- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Perform Web/UI design and development for blockchain systems.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Telecommunications
- Knowledge of user experience and user interface knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in JS/CSS/HTML programming
- Knowledge/experience in HTTP/REST, Docker would be a plus
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.