- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Carry out research on computer vision technologies including data preparation, algorithm coding and testing.
- Develop web, mobile applications and embedded system software for AR/VR applications.
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Testing and other tasks as required.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience with C/C++/Java/Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming.
- Experience with AR/VR application development will be a plus.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.