- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Design and Debug the machine vision software.
- Develop and implement software, SDKs, tools and libraries (mainly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are also welcome) for computer vision applications, including feature extraction, feature detection, template matching, etc.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree degree in information engineering, computer science, electronic engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience with C/C++/ /Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming for high performance production quality code.
- Experience with git and similar version control software; experience with QT or other GUI development will be a plus.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.