- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Evaluating and implementing customer requirements in an optical engineering environment.
- Experimental setups based on off-the-shelf components construction and alignment for tasks evaluation.
- Optical illumination and imaging systems design support, lens design included.
- Solve optical technical problems.
- Resolve technical problems relative to optics.
- Responsible for optical alignment, testing and evaluation of prototypes.
- Work in multi-discipline team environments to develop and transfer the technologies to industries.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Optical Science and/or Engineering, with R&D experience relevant to optical design, physical optics, etc., or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience with optical design, testing and experimentation.
- Familiarity with ZEMAX/Code V/OSLO/MATLAB or similar software is a plus.
- Biomedical imaging experience is a plus.
- Retinal imaging experience is a strong plus.
- A team player with good command of written and spoken English.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.