- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- To research, development, and integration of advanced pre-5G/future 5G applications;
- To perform R&D (research, implementation, integration, testing)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Telecommunications related studies;
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols is preferred;
- Experience in programming languages, like C++/C/Go/Python, is preferred;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills. Putonghua is optional (for communications with customers and partners).
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.