- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- To support colleagues to design electronic modules, instrument systems, and pulse electrodeposition systems;
- To support the numerical simulation of electronic systems and carry out the performance evaluation of developed electronic modules/systems;
- To write specifications and technical reports of electronics module development
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Good knowledge in power electronics, microelectronics, or electrodeposition instruments;
- Capable to work in a multidisciplinary team with other engineers;
- Good communication skills in English & Mandarin
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.