- Develop numerical modelling skills to evaluate the performance of modern power electronics modules/products;
- Implement model calculations to evaluate the performance of modern microelectronics packages;
- Provide customer support in the related contract service projects.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in mechanical engineering, thermal engineering, applied mathematics, material science, physics or other related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program;
- Good modelling & simulation skills and familiar with at least one of the following software: ABAQUS, ANSYS, Solidworks, Flotherm, Autocad, Comsol Multiphysics, Matlab, etc.;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.