- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop project intelligent processing components with machine learning algorithms.
- Develop design and implementation documentations.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in development of machine learning models is a plus.
- Experience in programming using Python, R or similar languages is a plus.
- Experience in using open source machine learning tools and libraries is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, positive work attitude, self-motivated.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.